Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No doubt, no doubt! This venture in writing my most embarrassing moments down for everyone to see, will naturally be thee most embarrassing thing that I, of course, will do by my own hand....I will not be surprised. For I am use to such humiliations.  Done usually by myself to myself.  I can't tell you how many times I have said, "That is sooooo my life"!!!!!  O Vey!  If I only had a nickel......

Man o' man is this gonna hurt....but I am a living breathing Candid Camera episode,  ( For those of you too young to remember Candid Camera, think PUNK'D) and in my later years, have made the radical descion to write it all down.....to somehow make you, the reader feel just a little bit better about your life...

Best wishes
draft
1:43:00 PMby Tinaisms

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a listing for the nearest Starbucks? That's why I came here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever find out where Stonehenge is?

    ReplyDelete