Thursday, October 21, 2010

Swapping Stories About Sin……


I went to church for the first time in over thirty years with my mother and two kids. When communion came around, my mom passed the bucket to my daughter who passed it to me. The bucket contained what at first glance looked like coffee creamers filled with red liquid.  My daughter started asking me in a loud whisper, “Mommy, what is this?”  Well, I didn’t want to say, it’s the blood of Christ to my seven year old, so I said I didn’t know, sweetie, we'll find out later.  She then turned around to my mom and said, “she doesn’t know”, my mom proceeds to say, (louder than my daughter), “tell her it’s wine!!!! She’ll drink it if it’s wine!!!!”

OMG, I wanted to die!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is soo frickin funny...i love your mom!

    ReplyDelete